Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award (If you choose to participate):
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer their questions
Nominate fellow bloggers who you follow
Give them ten questions to answer
My question from Southern By Design
- Where are you originally from? I am originally from a city where only one four people ever lived. I was alone in a town where I was surrounded by some kind of fluid called amniotic fluid in a place called my mother’s womb- Hey, that was a teaser! Seriously, She gave birth to me in a city that was once completely surrounded by walls and fortresses and ruled by an Emir, called Zaria. Zaia is in Kaduna, Nigeria
- What is your favorite past time, besides blogging? It is something that I grew up to love as a child while living in Ascot. It is horse-racing.
- Why did you begin blogging? I lost a lifetime investment in 2008. I decided not to succumb and took another launch at life . I took my second biggest hit about two months ago. Life threw me lemons and they were so dried up I could not even make lemonade. I lost all my juice. I almost slipped into despondency but I said no to pity- parties, drugs, alcohol or negativity. I needed something to fill a void. I decided to go into blogging mostly to read for inspiration, clear the cobwebs and to rekindle a passion for poetry that developed during early college days.
- Favorite animal and why? Bavarian Warmblood because of it’s jumping abilities and its calmness.
- Favorite book? Difficult Question. This is always changing but I am loving the Climate of Fear by W.Soyinka. All time favorite is The Book of Ecclesiastes.
- What famous person would you want to meet? Dr. Edwin Smith of Kentucky
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Helping people and making lives better.
- Something that annoys you? I generally don’t have high expectations and hardly get disappointed to the point of being annoyed. Righteous pessimism has its good side.
- What is the first thing you notice about a person when you meet? Their gender.Depending on what that is, the next is their genua.
- What makes you happiest in life? Being able to live in the moment and being able to push myself beyond my limits.
The Showers of Blessings Covert Novelist purplebutterfly Zelda Reville The Girlfriend Blog manvsloneliness simpledimple
Questions For Nominees:
What languages do you speak?
When did you last cry in front of another person?
Are you less religious than your parents?
What is the the one thing you have tried but will never do again?
Do you believe everyone needs a soulmate?
Would you say no to palm oil products to save the orangutans?
Have you ever succeeded when you thought you might fail?
Who makes your dinner?
Do you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert ?
Have you ever witnessed a panic attack?
Sunshine Blogger Award nomination link Award nomination link panic Image link Photo credit: Geoffrey Hyland